Monday, February 15, 2010

Cool Vests Can Sweater Vests Be Cool For Guys?

Can sweater vests be cool for guys? - cool vests

Well, I am a boy of 15 to 5 2, tell me I am beautiful, and I think I'm pretty popular, but I like this sweater jacket.

It is a white sweater vest Express, with a diamond pattern in neutral colors. I want it in an American Eagle polo gray, khaki shorts and black and use it? Is this way cool or stupid?

Jackets can be cool?

PS can someone can find a contradictory statement on this issue?

5 comments:

... said...

Love Actually guys Jackets ... And here is cool. Go for it.

Crazy Legs said...

Yes, you can look good in a sweater vest and fees. The vest is a little preppy, but he would probably want to go with a long shirt Nice below. The key is to look a bit awkward and messy, as it makes an appeal to the girls. Roll sleeves and button not all, but maybe even a little offended. How to go for the pants or shorts with a touch of casual baggy jeans in dark wash. A leather belt with a loop could be added. As for shoes, it's yours. Also, if you want, who cares what others think?


Hope this helps!

liveeitu... said...

I love when guys wear jackets when it is for a sport or something haha, it's so cute
So yes, if you can, go ahead. and I am sure, khaki lol pretttyy Black is a contradiction, but this description is basically all the contradictions screaming haha

Umm oh, that jeans, maybe it would be destroyed hott it normal for a day because of the khaki shorts could overload the site moron lol

elmo said...

I am 16 years old and I go to school, so I think it's a really good for boys, stunned not very fashionable. And I think I do not know what it is contradictory = [but you should definitely on your sweater vest.

Soccer Dude said...

If you're a popular man, cool, especially going all you have until it's a scandal, love. A dress, indicated that, as it is fashionable and appropriate for her age, I'd say go for it!

Good luck, you do not need

Post a Comment