Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sample Of Handwritten Will My Teamates Are Upset, So Is My Coach, But My Mom Wont Let Me Go... What 2 Do Now?

My teamates are upset, so is my coach, but my mom wont let me go... what 2 do now? - sample of handwritten will

I'm a good girl .. I like the use of teachers as a student, provided the sample. Weeks everything, what I submit an essay, first draft (by hand) and the final write () that I went to my first project with them last week and I knew that the teacher be crazy, I would get only a first draft for the age of another process, and to my final draft stapled .. my teacher saw it goes without saying how he was furious, but she did not punish me, she just said to my mother .. My mother was very, very angry, and she said she does not travel in both activities that were planned, is one of the state, and the other is outside the country. My main concern is, and she was like "Everyone does errores''y convinced my mother to let me go thats journey from the State ... i really really really wanwas not that thats out of the country was, and I realize how wrong what I did, but my mother let me custom. How do I use the two days I have persuaded me to .. (I've tried to talk to her)

2 comments:

dmt479 said...

to show that you are responsible. Yes, everyone makes mistakes and I have no idea why he would not stop just because of this stupid mistake. anyway, the pampered a little or leave the household. Do something that shows that you have learned your lesson. Good luck!

Youlanda J said...

Acting does not help doopy sad, yes, even worse juice you need to tell the house clean and u learn a lesson or you will not again ask to go on the trip can not ask or talk on the phone for 3 days or as Sumthing sumtimes works for me, but dats not work, ask your grandmother or aunt to talk to him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck !!!!!!!!!! ...

Post a Comment