Sunday, February 14, 2010

Little Boys 2nd Birthday Poem Birthday Party For Two....??

Birthday party for two....?? - little boys 2nd birthday poem

QI posted this topic a few days ago, but I wanted more answers.

I know I'm a bit early, but I like the schedule, or I do not know everything. I have 2 small children whose birthdays are 3 weeks apart. I've always said I would never divulge to third parties their pieces, but times are hard and money is tight now, and I have no money for 2 games and Christmas during a period of 4 weeks. The only part that burns me is that this year my youngest is 1 Birthday. Riley's 1 Birthday is the birthday of 4 November 26, and Tyler is 17 December. Unfortunately, I have to a party, and I tried some suggestions, ideas about the importance of the game. I would like very much, because Tyler was notreal party last year because his brother was in the NICU (he 8 weeks in advance). I Chuck E Cheese for his 2nd Birthday, but he was so full and strong that I do not really want to do again. I can not live in a camper there in my house and was not an option either because they are so-called * * The winter (in the PA are 40 degrees to 65 degrees one day and I the other in November - - January)

Ideas? So what are the things that I can do to reduce the total cost. For food is an option, but not cost-effective way to do this? I also think it should cause everyone has their own little cake and 1 piece of cake for the guests. Tyler is allergic to eggs, so that I too make my own cake for him, without eggs.

Also, I've neverTyler in some games, he (and all other children were too small), but they have grown! What games do we play? Or maybe an art or what?

Sorry, this is soo long ... Any advice is very welcome!

3 comments:

jandismo... said...

I shared with my brother, parties, birthdays, because it 3 weeks apart. I had a good time and when my brother, not that I care about. For a place that I would a relative or friend, it would be nice to ask if you had a home game, so he must spend money in one place. If this is not possible to see about renting a room for a few hours. For lunch, you would do the same. They had a make your own taco bar and have a clay pot with meat and all ingredients in a bowl and filled chips or crackers. You can also hot dogs or pizza. For the cake I would be three to himself, because he save money if you do not buy, do it. The boys just trying to bake different cakes, so be not ofm Mixed. For games that you pulled the tail of the donkey bean bag at random and the hot potato. (The children sit in a circle and the ball to the music and the music that keeps the ball is released.) You can also use one of the hats of construction paper, pencils, stickers, etc. may be

Daisyhil... said...

Wherever you think you had a "throne" for each child .... refer only to decorate a chair, balloons and banners for each other and present their names .... Then they feel .. speciual booster. my sister has for her twins.

missliss... said...

My sister and I were the parties to growth, we are two years 13 hours and 45 minutes apart. I've always said I was the best birthday present I ever had. We were born in November, a week before Thanksgiving and Christmas only a month. We have always had a little family reunion at the farm of my grandparents when they were children of their time. So far, only gifts they have received from our parents when our anniversary flowers. My mother has always been our cake, the baker is an excellent designer. We had. My favorite cake was the Cookie Monster. I think this year my sister was Strawberry Shortcake. Later, when we in school we had a birthday party for many kids in one house and the two age groups separately agreed. What my son now, this year I decided to go to a local pizza BuFFECT by not having to cook, not clean it. It was cheaper than cooking for many people. Games, dropped the cloth into a bottle bag. I would like to contact your local school system. Our locations outside the gymnasium and cafeteria for $ 25.

Post a Comment